Here you can find multiple examples how to use different features such as break, reload, multi job, etc.
Each example consists of:
- problem definition: a json file with complete problem definition.
- solution: a json file with one of the possible solutions
For selected examples:
- geojson visualization with
- ordered list of unique locations: a json file with list of locations in specific order which can be used to request a routing matrix. More info can be found here
- routing matrix: a json file with routing matrix described here
- CLI command command line which can be used to reproduce results locally using
vrp-clitool. Original data can be found in
examplesfolder or copy-pasted from example pages and stored locally.